I know you're excited to move forward in your teaching and your business, ready to take advantage of what you've learned over the course of the pandemic and forge a path to your successful, creative future.
Let's do it together, starting February 15!
Here's what we're going to do over our 12-week journey;
- We'll meet up on Zoom every week so you get to ask your questions and explore your discoveries (Thursdays from 2-3 pm EST. Each session will be recorded for replay when you can't be there live)
- Chat in our private Facebook group, where I'll pop in live for questions Mon-Fri
- Explore exactly who you are as a teacher and what your passions and strengths are
- Target your perfect clients and have skills to manage your less-than-perfect clients
- Have a vision for your perfect practice over the next 1, 3 and 5 years
- Brainstorm a workshop that sings to you, develop it, practice it with your fellow students and get feedback from me
- Hone your class planning skills
- Refine your communication and teaching skills
- Solidify your boundaries
- Get comfortable with social media and marketing
- Build your sustainable practice plan that makes sure you keep teaching with love, passion and energy for as long as you want to practice!
You can never be behind and you can do this work at your own pace.
We'll meet up live weekly, but boy, do I know about busy schedules!
If you can't make the Zoom sessions, you can always watch the replay (or listen to the audio) and then ask questions about it in the private Facebook group. I know we're going to have people in many time zones and I want everyone to have access to me and to each other. I'll be in the group live for a little while answering questions and chatting from Mon-Fri at a variety of different times.
If you follow along at the pace of the course, you'll emerge at the end with your workshop complete. If you're like me and you move a bit more slowly, you'll have all the resources of the PDF worksheets, the Zoom recordings and the Facebook group that you can access forever. You'll learn and create at the pace that works for you, your life and your brain. You CAN'T be behind!
And you'll have me supporting you along the way by text and email, providing accountability and a gentle nudge if you're feeling the need. Sometimes when I do an online course, I really WANT to be getting things done, but I get distracted. I'll be here to make sure you're actually on a track that makes you happy.
What else do you get?
- Bonus modules from some of my favourite complementary professionals on website and email list management, social media marketing and copy writing and a really special bonus module on how to gracefully and practically work with trauma.
- Weekly check-in with me via text and email so we stay right on track with what you need to succeed
- 2 free group classes with me through my online studio Boomerang Pilates.
- Getting Paid your Worth (and feeling good about it)
- free admission to What's the WHY: a 2 hour Zoom workshop breaking down my all-time-favourite teaching strategy
Get started now!
Why should you join me?
Well, this is the first round of the Roadmap, but let's hear from some of the lovely folks who joined me for Thrive, my small group online coaching program.
The Roadmap is a longer, more comprehensive program, but my philosophy is the same: we learn best together and I will ALWAYS be here with you as we create a community and journey towards our most rewarding, successful teaching.
What if you don't love the course?
I don't ever want you to feel like you don't get what you need from me.
Especially now, when times are challenging for movement teachers, I know this is an investment. And I appreciate you making that investment in yourself and taking this journey with me!
If, within the first 30 days of the course starting, you aren't satisfied, send me an email and we'll work it out.
But here's the thing. I really believe this course will deliver for you! The catch is, there's work in here, for sure. You'll get as much out of the course as you put in. Send me your workbooks, and what you've done. If you haven't been able to attend the Zoom meet ups live, include your notes and thoughts about those coaching calls.
If we look together at what you've done and it's not working even though you dove in, you'll get a 100% refund. Money back, guaranteed.