It's important to keep moving during these strange and stressful times.
Please use coupon code COVID25OFF at checkout to take 25% off the price of this course (and all the others) for the duration of the social distancing of the Covid-19 crisis.
Get started now!
Did you know that ALL of your body parts are connected? By strengthening and mobilising your feet, hips and shoulders you affect how your knees feel. Weird but true!
In Making Connections you get:
- One 80 minute, comprehensive masterclass
- Three mini-classes
- Straightforward anatomy explanations so you really understand what your body is doing
- What's the WHY? Really get the point of the exercises!
- A floor sitting video that works for everyone, whether you can get to the floor or not!
- A simple explanation about why your shoes might be a problem
- And a bonus foot series to get your day started right!
- from Oct 24- Nov 24 you can ask questions in the comments and I'll be there each day to answer them. Free personal coaching as you learn the material!
The Making Connections course combines sustainable movement strategies with Alison's authentic teaching style to help you get the most from your movement time. MoveSMART!
Alison has been teaching Pilates and movement for almost 20 years. A dedicated Pilates instructor with an eye for detail, she enhanced her skills and understanding of bio mechanics and functional alignment during her certification as a Restorative Exercise Specialist with Katy Bowman and the Nutritious Movement Institute.
Alison is fascinated by how bodies work and has taken part in two fascial dissections with Tom Myers of Anatomy Trains. Her experiences have added nuance and detail to her understanding of how truly it's all connected!
Alison has an approach to movement and health that includes exercise-specific movement, natural everyday movement, somatic body and brain exploration and a deep conviction that how our brains and bodies get together makes all the difference to how we feel. Combining functional, exploratory details and alignment with fluid, intuitive movement and an emphasis on acceptance and fun leads to sustaiable change that helps you feel better for life!
Frequently Asked Questions
I hope you have as much fun DOING the course as I had making it!
I do this stuff myself all the time, and I know that it works. It makes my feet feel great, my hips feel strong. My knees are better aligned and more comfortable doing all the things I love in my life!
Join me in this exploration of body connections, exercise and daily life movement skills. Learn the moves you need to take control of how great you feel every day for your whole life!